Add to Bookmark
Tour.com - Terms and Conditions
The purpose of these terms and conditions is to lay down the rights, responsibilities, and other matters regarding using the domain between Tour.com and the institution or company using the sub-domain provided by Tour.com (hereafter ‘company’). Section 2
1. The company states the contents of these terms and conditions in the domain application form in order that the applicant of the domain knows and understands the contents. 2. The company can amend these terms and conditions without violating the relevant regulations. 3. If the company amends the terms and conditions, the company announces reason, clause, and the date and time of the amendment in the main page of the website (www.tour.com) along with the current terms and conditions seven days prior to the amendment, and the announcement shall be listed seven days after the amendment. 4. After the amendment of the terms and conditions, the rights and the responsibilities of using the domain between the company and and the lessor follow the amended terms and conditions. 5. Matters that are not laid down in the terms and conditions follow the relevant regulations and commercial practice. Section 3
1. The customer must agree to the terms and conditions (the amended terms and conditions in the case the amendments) in order to apply and use the sub-domain of the company. Agreement to the terms and conditions is to be regarded as the customer clicking the button “Agree” in the bottom of the terms and conditions when the customer applies to the sub-domain of the company. 2. After the agreement to the terms and conditions and the application for membership, the customer inputs the sub-domain name and its contents in the application form. After approval of the company and the payment of the sub-domain leasing fee requested by the company, the customer starts the usage of the sub-domain. 3. The customer must input the actual information of him/herself when (s)he fills in the application form. If the customer input wrong information for any reason, the customer cannot receive legal protection, and the company may cancel the contract. The payment made by the lessor shall not be returned. Section 4
1. The period of usage of the domain is one year. 2. The lessee may apply for extension of the contract until one day before the end of the contract. 3. If the lessee does not express intention to extend until one day before the end of the contract, the contract is to be expired on the expiration date. 4. The leasing fee of the domain is to be decided by mutual consent. Section 5
1. After the lessee makes the payment of the leasing fee of the sub-domain, the company provides the domain service within 48 hours after the payment. 2. If the customer links the sub-domain of Tour.com to the customer’s own domain, the sub-domain must be registered first and then request forwarding of My Page, and the company allows the link after confirmation. Section 6
1. The company must guarantee the rights of the domain usage of the lessee during the contract period. 2. The company must guarantee that the website of the company is safe from any claims or legal problems in order that the lessee can use the domain stably and satisfactorily. 3. The company may deliver a message to the lessee regarding the usage of the domain via post mail or electronic mail. Section 7
1. The lessee must use the sub-domain legitimately and properly based on the laws and regulations of the country of the lessee. The company will not allow service to socially acceptable business. 2. The lessee must not use the domain for adult industry, arm sales, spamming, or other potentially problematic purposes. 3. The lessee cannot transfer the right to use the domain to a third party without agreement of the company. 4. If any claim or legal suit occurs during the usage of the domain, the lessee must inform the company of the case. 5. The lessee must maintain the reputation and credibility of the domain and return the domain to the company in the same condition, and the lessor may delete the data produced by the lessee. Section 8
1. The lessee take all the responsibilities regarding the domain usage and any kind of action or mistake. The company does not take any responsibility regarding the domain usage of the lessee. 2. If the reputation of the domain is harmed by illegal usage, spamming, or unreliability of the service, the lessee must compensate the company for the loss. Section 9
1. In order to confirm that the domain of the lessee is being properly and legitimately used, the company has the authority to inspect the website of the domain. 2. If the lessee uses the domain in a way that is different from the service or purpose stated in the contract, if the usage is confirmed to be illegal or improper, or if the usage is against the section 8:2, the company may require correction to the lessee. Section 10
1. The lessee must return the domain to the company on the expiration date, and the company may give the authority to use the domain to a new lessee. 2. The company may cancel the contract and immediately suspend the usage of the domain in the cases below; ① The violation of any other provision or requirement that is not corrected within seven days of receiving written notification. ② The lessee’s insolvency or bankruptcy ③ The lessee’s illegal or illegitimate usage of the domain 3. If the company suspends the usage of the lessee’s domain, the domain may be re-claimed without notice. All the fees of re-claiming and restoration shall be paid by the lessee, and the company does not return the leasing fee of the domain. Section 11 Claims or legal disputes shall be settled in the competent court of the State of New Jersey where the company is located.
Please be noted;
1. After leasing domain, a website that is open for business must be created, activated, and maintained within 6months. 2. The period of the lease contract is one year. The total amount of the payment for this one year contract is $120.
Person in charge
Thank you for your interest in leasing this domain.
This domain has not yet been leased and currently is available for your business institution.
For more information please contact
Thank you very much!